Friday, July 19, 2013

FFOTM : The Leather Jacket

Hi lovelies, today I'm back with another ''Fashion Find Of the Moment''. You might think...the leather jacket has been in fashion for ages and ages...yes that's very true, but lately I've seen leather jackets with a certain kind of style in more shops, so that why I'm making this blogpost.



The kind of style I'm talking about is an asymmetric leather jacket with kind of details on the shoulders. It's kind of hard to explain but the pictures will give you the idea of the style. The first jacket I found was by the ''New Icons'' collection by H&M. This collection was in stores around a month (or two) ago and they had this amazing leather jacket. But here's the thing, I was like ''I'm SO going to get that''...but then I checked the pricetag and it said €150,- and I was like ''nevermind''. I was kind of suprised how expensive it was for H&M, so I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't buy it....anyways here's a little collage of the jacket.



The next jacket I found was by Zara, now Zara is known for a more expensive shop...at least where I live. I sometimes find Zara ridiculously expensive for little tops and things...anyways I saw this jacket hanging in the shop and I already knew it would be expensive, because Zara jackets are mostly quite expensive....and yes I check the pricetag and it said either €160,- or €170,- which wasn't too surprising to me, but it was still disappointing because the jacket was gorgeous. Anyways here are some pictures of the jacket.



So after two disappointments I kind of gave up on the jackets, but then my mom and decided to go to this little market in a village near my hometown. I was looking around at some cute little clothing shop and there I found it...my leather jacket...and guess what €29.95....just 30 bucks for a jacket I've been dying to get. Ofcourse it's not real leather, but I couldn't care less, because I finally have it and I'm so excited to wear it. Unfortunatly it's still too hot to wear it, but knowing the Dutch weather it won't be too long before I can show off my new bargain. 



I hope you guys liked my seconds FFOTM, what's your opinion on this type of (leather) jacket? Thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I have like 4 leather jackets but none of them like this ones (love that design) but they are a little bit expensive..

    Would you mind checking out my blogspot and subscribing if you like it? :)

    http://dayanatruica.blogspot.com

    Love always,
    Dayana xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks babe, I also own a couple more but this style is so pretty but yet SO EXPENSIVE it's ridiculous!

      Ofcourse I'll check it out!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Seriously €29,95? I want him tooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess such a bargain, I'm so happy with it but it's too hot to wear right now unfortunatly :( hehe x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brand is the jacket for $30? Where can it be purchased from? I am looking for a jacket just like the ones in the photos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete