Sunday, April 28, 2013

Introduction | The girl behind the blog



Hey everyone, my name is Sabine and I was born on march 7th 1996 which means I’m 18 at the moment. I live in the Netherlands which is a small country in Europe also very known for our capital Amsterdam. I’m not from a big city like Amsterdam, I’m from a small village in the south of the Netherlands where I grew up and still live. 

Why did I start this beauty and fashion related blog? Well, I realized how much time I actually spend on trying to be up-to-date about any new things beauty and fashion related. I just love to spend my time searching for new trends/collections, fashion icons, beautygurus, DIY’s, blogs etc. I thought to myself ‘’okay I’m just going to start my own blog and we’ll see whatever happens’’. So here I am, typing my first post on my blog.

I hope my little introduction gave you a little sneek peek into who I am and why I started this blog, anyways thanks for reading :)

Love, Sabine


FOLLOW ME || tumblr || instagram || bloglovin || polyvore

7 comments:

  1. You have a great blog. Yeah, I already told you this. Thanks again (you know)! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! What camera do you use? x

    http://styledtoinfinity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one on the picture is an old Nikon from my dad that doesn't work anymore unfortunatly, I actually took that photo with my iPhone for an art project haha. But the one I use for product pictures etc is a Nikon Coolpix s200 which is fine in quality but I'm saving up for a bigger camera to make better pictures :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. My love, I'm so happy you messaged me about your blog. I love it so, you're my new addition to the blogs I'm going to be reading often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate all my readers! :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. A scammer has stolen your pic and put it in their profile pictures.

    The website is: www.itsmy.com. Or on your phone: www.mitsmy.com.

    The offender screen name is: Fmbaye

    This is the link: http://m.itsmy.com/umts/nickpage.php3?uid=3269406.

    You prob have to sign up for it (it's free) and you can report. I have already done so.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete