Thursday, June 6, 2013

FASHION | Simplicity

Hi lovelies, today I'm back with another fashion related post. Today's post is all about simplicity and matching basic outfits with some color. 

Yellow, a color that reminds me of sunshine and hapiness. A color I usually wouldn't go for and you probably won't find in my closet. But...why you ask. I always find myself struggling with matching my basic outfits with brighter colors. I like bright colors, but I always find myself going for the more 'safe' colors. What I decided to do from there was playing with bright colored accesories and adding subtle accents to my basic outfits. Now I chose yellow this time because yellow has been one of the popular colors this season. I played a bit with polyvore and searched through fashion blogs to get some more inspiration to play with colors. 




I saved all the outfits I liked most and made a little collage. I love how all the outfits in the pictures above have little accents of (in this case) yellow. The accents are subtle, but they add a different look to the outfit. From statement necklaces, to tops, to coats or even dresses. There are many ways to add some color to your outfit. So as I said, I played around with polyvore and here's a little outfit as a result of the inspirations I got from researching.



So, what color or fashion item is your difficulty? I hope you guys liked my little fashion post, thanks for reading. 

Love, Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment