Friday, May 31, 2013

BEAUTY | My beauty essentials (faves)

Hi lovelies, today I'm going to talk about my beauty essentials. The products I'm going to show are my fav basic products to use. I obviously use more products next to these but I wanted to show which products I use the most. 

1 | Day creme | NIVEA Matt beauty - tinted day creme | This day creme is quite comparable to bb cream, but bb cream will probably give just a little more coverage. Nevertheless it's an amzing tinted day cream which I've repurchased more than once. It hydrates the skin and gives it a bit of coverage. Plus the smell of the creme is really nice, just like all the other nivea products!

2 | Concealer | CATRICE Allround concealer and MAC pro longwear concealer NC30 | Concealer is a must in my daily makeup routine. It helps getting rid of redness and most important dark circles under my eyes. These two concealers both work very well but they're just slightly different. The Catrice allround concealer is a budget proof concealer that comes with more colors. I use this on days when I don't need to conceal that much. The Mac pro longwear concealer is a more expensive concealer that I use on days where I need more coverage. 

3 | Powder | CATRICE Multi colour compact powder (darker skin) | Just noticed the entire logo has faded from the product but that's fine. Anyways, I love using this powder after I applied my day creme and concealer. 

4 | Eyeshadow | NYC Quattro eye shadow - Best of Broadway and CATRICE Absolute nude palette | Nude palettes are my fav palettes to use, because I'm more a fan of neutral eyelooks rather than bold ones. The Best of Broadway is nearly a mini version of the Catrice palette, the only difference is the two darker colors. I love using them both but I have to say that I use my Catrice one more. 


5 | Lashes | This eyelash curler is the best I've ever bought and used. I bought it at Make-up Studio the other day and I have been in love with it ever since. The reason why I love it so much is, because this eyelash curler curls my lashes to the max and it stays that way the entire day.

6 | Eyeliner and mascara | MAC liquid last and MAYBELINE one by one waterproof mascara | These two are my top top top favs. This combination of eyeliner and mascara is my go to look. I don't know how many times I repurchased the one by one mascara but it's budgetproof, so it's perfect. The Mac eyeliner though is a bit more pricey, but this eyeliner does not smudge in any kind of situation. Even if I swim or shower it just stays on perfectly. 

So here are my essentials / top favs, I hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading 

Love, Sabine 

4 comments:

  1. loved the post! can you make your pictures a bit bigger maybe? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Yes I'm trying to find the right template etc for my blog, I think my pictures are too small as well so I'm working on it :)
      xo

      Delete
    2. Pics are bigger now, hope you like it better now :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks babe, ofcourse I'll check it out

    xo

    ReplyDelete